Public Sector – Possible fields for consulting
- Digital transformation and technology consulting: Companies need to modernize their HR processes and systems to meet the demands of the digital world, which can be achieved by introducing data analytics to support decision-making processes.
- Talent acquisition and development: targeted recruitment of qualified specialists, retention of existing employees and promotion of their professional development to build a competent and diverse team
- Change management: employees must be supported and involved in organizational changes in order to minimize resistance and ensure smooth implementation
- Leadership development: developing effective leaders is critical to creating a positive company culture to increase employee wellbeing due to the large impact on their productivity and loyalty to the company
- Organizational development and process optimization: analysis and optimization of organizational structures through process evaluation and identification of inefficient processes to increase administrative efficiency and improve service quality
- In a lean organization, the structure and processes are made leaner, while a culture of continuous collaboration and improvement is promoted.
- Successful project risk management: identification, assessment and management of risks through risk management plans and implementation of risk-minimizing measures to ensure successful project completion
- Sustainability and environmental consulting: support in the creation of sustainability strategies based on the Lumics “Lean Green” concept, the promotion of environmentally friendly initiatives, the analysis of CO2 emissions and the development of measures to reduce emissions
- The implementation of KPI-based approaches reduces the backlog in the admin processes and increases transparency and process reliability.